Adobe Illustrator is a vector drawing program. It is often used to draw illustrations, cartoons, diagrams, charts and logos. Unlike bitmap images that stores information in a grid of dots, Illustrator uses mathematical equations to draw out the shapes. This makes vector graphics scalable without the loss of resolution.
Videos Tutorials and Courses
1. Skill Developer : Adobe Illustrator CC Tutorials for Beginners
2. Kaukab Yaseen : Illustrator Tutorials 3D Logo Design | Vector Infographic Tutorials
3. Swerve Design : Illustrator Tutorials Speedart
4. Tastytuts: Learn Adobe Illustrator
5. Online Graphic Design Courses: Illustrator Tutorials – Logo Design | How to Create a Logo Design
Disclaimer: All the contents present here are collected from the internet. We do not intend to violate any copyrights nor do we host any these contents.
What a nice website. A lot of tutorial hare but I interest adobe photoshop. Thanks for share this post.